1/2 cup chopped garlic
3 tbsp chopped peeled fresh ginger
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1 lb ground beef
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
6 leaves Bibb lettuce
12 sprigs cilantro
1/4 cup sliced Thai chiles
1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
2 cups rebellion aioli
1. In a bowl, gently combine garlic, ginger, scallions, ground beef, fish sauce, and salt.
2. Form into 1 oz meatballs.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over high.
4. Working in batches, fry meatballs until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes a batch.
5. Toss meatballs with rebellion aioli
6. Serve meatballs in lettuce cups and garnish with cilantro, chilies and peanuts.