Orange Beef & Rice Bowl
- 1 1/2 lbs beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG)
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice, held warm
- 2 cups oil for frying
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced on the bias
- 3 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 8 broccoli florets, lightly steamed
- Lay beef in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Allow to dry in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Toss dried beef in cornstarch to coat. Fry coated beef in hot oil in small batches until crispy and golden brown; set aside. Drain oil from the wok, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Add ginger, garlic and orange zest to remaining oil in wok and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG) and heat thoroughly.
- Add beef and green onions.
- Toss until well coated.
- Served family style over rice & garnish with broccoli florets.