Orange Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 12 oz boneless short ribs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper blend
- 4 fl oz Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG)
- 1/4 cup diced onions, 1” dice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup sake
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat, toss beef in flour, salt & pepper mix and add to oil browning on all sides.
- Add onions, apricot’s and garlic. Stir until onions are translucent.
- Deglaze with Sake. Reduce heat to a low simmer. Add Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG) with remaining ingredients, stir and cover.
- Cook for about an hour and a half and check for tenderness. Serve over steamed rice.