Orange Chicken Wok’d & Rolled
- 1 fl oz sesame oil
- 1/2 fl oz canola oil
- 5 oz crispy fried chicken breast pieces, 1” chunks
- 1 tsp garlic, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger, fresh chopped
- 3 fl oz Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG)
- 1 oz bamboo shoots
- 1/4 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper, fine diced
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp black & white sesame seeds
- 3 oz steamed white rice
- Heat Wok & add oils. Add chicken and cook until crispy.
- Add garlic & ginger and toss a few times. Quickly add Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG) with all remaining ingredients (except rice) and cook until well heated and incorporated.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.