pickle brine chicken sandwich
Pickle brine chicken on a brioche bun with tangy citrus slaw, Kogi Serrano Chili Garlic Aioli and bread and butter pickles. Served with tater tots with Kogi Korean Hot Sauce.
- 1/2 cup Slaw mix
- 1 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 1 fl oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- 1 Chicken thighs
- 1 fl oz Pickle juice
- 1 oz Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Seasoned flour
- 1 Brioche roll
- 4 fl oz serrano chili aioli
- 3 slices Bread & Butter Pickles
- 6 oz Tater tots, cooked
- 2 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Make citrus slaw by mixing cole slaw mix with Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) and Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018).
- Marinate chicken thigh overnight in pickle juice.
- Remove and dip in buttermilk. Remove from buttermilk and coat with seasoned flour.
- Deep fry at 350°F until minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Toast roll and brush both sides with serrano chili aioli.
- Place chicken on top, then slaw and pickles.
- Serve with tater tots drizzled with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).
serrano chili aioli
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.