pig pile with Korean hot sauce and ranch
Fresh fried chips layered with pulled pork, bacon, sausage, slaw, pickles and cheese. Baked and drizzled with Korean Hot Sauce and ranch dressing.
- 8 oz House made chips
- 3 oz Pulled pork
- 1/2 cup Applewood bacon, cooked, diced
- 3 oz Hot Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup Cole slaw
- 1/2 cup Pickles, chopped
- 2 cups Three cheese blend
- 2 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 2 fl oz Home Style Ranch Dressing (KE0777)
- 2 tbsp Scallions, bias cut
- Deep fry chips at 350°F until golden brown.
- Place onto oven table tray and layer with all ingredients in the order listed.
- Place in oven to melt cheese. Remove from oven and drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and Home Style Ranch Dressing (KE0777).
- Garnish with scallions.