6 each pork jiaozi , panko crusted, fried
1. Deep fry pork jiaozi until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
2. Place on serving vessel along with sweet garlic teriyaki slaw.
3. Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).
1 lb Pork, ground
2 oz Shiitake mushrooms, minced
1 tbsp Fresno red chili, minced
1 tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
2 oz Panko bread crumbs, toasted
1 tbsp Green onion, minced
24 Wonton wrappers
1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well. Let set in refrigeration for at least one hour.
2. Place twelve wonton wrappers down on prep table. Spoon one tablespoon of filling into center of each wrapper. Wet edges of the wrappers with warm water and place another wrapper on top. Seal edges with a fork. Let jiaozi sit for one hour.
3. Bread jiaozi with standard breading system of seasoned flour, milk wash and Panko bread crumbs.
sweet garlic teriyaki slaw
4 oz Coleslaw
1. Make sweet garlic teriyaki slaw by mixing coleslaw with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).