Rebellion BBQ flatbread
- 1 flatbread crust
- 7 fl oz rebellion korean barbecue sauce
- 1 cup smoked gouda
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup pulled pork
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, torn
- Top crust evenly with 6 fl oz of rebellion barbecue sauce.
- Evenly add in the following order gouda, mozzarella, pulled pork, red onions, pickles and mozzarella.
- Bake at 450°F until crust is golden.
- Remove, cut and drizzle with additional rebellion barbecue sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
rebellion korean barbecue sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.