1 flatbread crust
7 fl oz rebellion barbecue sauce
1 cup smoked gouda
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup pulled pork
1/2 cup sliced red onions
1/2 cup dill pickles, diced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
2 tbsp cilantro leaves, torn
1. Top crust evenly with 6 fl oz of rebellion barbecue sauce.
2. Evenly add in the following order gouda, mozzarella, pulled pork, red onions, pickles and mozzarella.
3. Bake at 450°F until crust is golden.
4. Remove, cut and drizzle with additional rebellion barbecue sauce.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.