1 tsp Olive oil
12 oz Boneless ribeye steak
1 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
2 oz Asparagus spears
4 oz Garlic mashed potatoes
1. In a bowl, combine 1 fl oz of the Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG) with olive oil and mix together.
2. Rub mixture over all parts of the steak.
3. Sauté shiitake mushrooms and asparagus seperately.
4. Grill steak on high heat to your desired temperature.
5. Remove steak from heat, brush on remaining Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG) and let rest for 5 minutes before plating.
6. Top steak with mushrooms. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.