sausage festival burger
Ground chuck grilled beef patty topped with cheddar cheese, jalapeño sausage, Kalbi marinated bacon, grilled onions, house-made pickles, tomato and lettuce on a toasted sesame seed bun with Serrano Chili Mustard.
- 1 Sesame seed bun, toasted
- 2 tbsp serrano chili mustard
- 1 Beef patty, grilled
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 oz Jalapeño sausage, cooked, chopped
- 2 slices Smoked bacon, marinated, cooked
- 1 tbsp Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 4 slices Grilled onion
- 4 slices House-made pickle
- 2 slices Tomato
- 1 leaf Fresh lettuce
- Spread crown of toasted bun and heel with serrano chili mustard.
- Marinate bacon in Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) and cook.
- Top with grilled beef burger, cheddar cheese, jalapeno sausage, marinated bacon, grilled onions, house-made pickles, tomato and lettuce.
- Place crown on top and serve with your choice of side.
serrano chili mustard
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.