seared cauliflower steak
Fresh Korean BBQ marinated seared cauliflower grilled until tender and served on a bed of greens. Finished with Ken’s Boom Boom Sauce and cilantro.
- 1 Cauliflower steak, 1 ½" thick slice
- 1 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 1 tsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 fl oz Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936)
- 1 fl oz Baby greens
- Cut cauliflower steak from a whole head of cauliflower and marinate in Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Flat top or pan grill on medium high heat for about 3 – 4 minutes per side until tender and hot.
- Place greens on a plate and place cauliflower next to greens.
- Drizzle Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936) over greens and cauliflower.