seared snapper roja
Pan-seared red snapper topped with Korean Hot Sauce on a bed of roasted summer vegetables with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Sauce and garlic mashed potatoes.
- 2 fl oz Toasted sesame oil
- 8 oz Summer vegetables, pan roasted
- 1 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 8 oz Red snapper filet
- 1 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 8 oz Garlic mashed potatoes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in cast iron skillet and add cut seasonal vegetables.
- Place them in 350°F hot oven.
- Preheat 1 tablespoon of oil in a sauté pan until hot, add fish filet, brushed with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG), belly side down and sear for 2 minutes.
- Flip and sear for another two minutes and remove from heat.
- Brush filet with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and place on top of roasted vegetables. Place back in oven.
- When fish is 145°F internal temperature remove skillet from oven and place serving of hot garlic mashed potatoes on the side and serve.