2 fl oz Toasted sesame oil
8 oz Summer vegetables, pan roasted
8 oz Red snapper filet
8 oz Garlic mashed potatoes
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in cast iron skillet and add cut seasonal vegetables.
2. Place them in 350°F hot oven.
3. Preheat 1 tablespoon of oil in a sauté pan until hot, add fish filet, brushed with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG), belly side down and sear for 2 minutes.
4. Flip and sear for another two minutes and remove from heat.
5. Brush filet with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and place on top of roasted vegetables. Place back in oven.
6. When fish is 145°F internal temperature remove skillet from oven and place serving of hot garlic mashed potatoes on the side and serve.