Secret Weapon Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Recipe makes 4 sandwiches.
- 8 slices Texas toast
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices Extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 slices Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon
- 6 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and place all slices on medium heat flattop.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese and cheddar cheese on each slice of bread.
- Cut Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon slices in half and place 4 half slices on each slice of bread.
- Drizzle each half with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli.
- Assemble the 4 sandwiches and continue to grill until each side of bread is crispy & golden brown.
Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon
- 1/2 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 16 slices Applewood bacon, thick cut
- 1 tsp Cracked black pepper
- Layout bacon slices on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle bacon with black pepper. Cook at 400°F.
- At the half way point, approximately 10 minutes, remove bacon from oven, flip each slice and coat with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
- Place bacon back in the oven and cook until done. The sauce will glaze the bacon.
Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli
- 1/4 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1/4 cup Premium Mayonnaise (KE0911)
- 1 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.