8 slices Texas toast
1/4 cup Melted butter
8 slices Swiss cheese
8 slices Extra sharp cheddar cheese
16 slices Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon
6 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place all slices on medium heat flattop.
2. Place a slice of Swiss cheese and cheddar cheese on each slice of bread.
3. Cut Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon slices in half and place 4 half slices on each slice of bread.
4. Drizzle each half with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli.
5. Assemble the 4 sandwiches and continue to grill until each side of bread is crispy & golden brown.
Secret Weapon Glazed Bacon
16 slices Applewood bacon, thick cut
1 tsp Cracked black pepper
1. Layout bacon slices on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle bacon with black pepper. Cook at 400°F.
3. At the half way point, approximately 10 minutes, remove bacon from oven, flip each slice and coat with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
4. Place bacon back in the oven and cook until done. The sauce will glaze the bacon.
Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Chive Aioli
1/4 cup Premium Mayonnaise (KE0911)
1 tbsp Fresh chives
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.