sweet garlic teriyaki jumbo scallops
Jumbo sea scallops pan seared glazed with a Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Sauce served on a bed of garlic spinach.
- 5 each Jumbo sea scallops, dry pack
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1 cup Garlic spinach, sautéed
- Sprinkle sea scallops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Pan sear both sides of scallops until well browned, about 1-2 minutes per side. Cook to a recommended medium rare.
- Deglaze with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and reduce sauce for about 30-60 seconds.
- Serve scallops and sauce on a bed of garlic spinach.