4 Dry scallops, U-15
2 North American lobster tails, 5-6 oz, cut in half lengthwise
1 cup Zucchini, 1" dice
1 cup Yellow squash, 1" dice
1/2 cup Red bell pepper, 1" dice
2 Metal skewers, 10"
2 tbsp Garlic butter, melted
2 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Seafood seasoning
1. Skewer half of lobster tail around a jumbo scallop to form a “chop”.
2. Put two tails with two scallops per skewer, making two skewers.
3. Brush both sides of seafood with garlic butter & sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
4. Grill over medium heat insuring not to burn the lobster tail.
5. Glaze seafood with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
6. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and sear vegetables.
7. Salt & Pepper to taste.
8. Plate vegetables and place skewers over bed on vegetables.