Serrano Chili Chicken Ramen Noodle Bowl
- 1/2 cup thin sliced yellow onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced thin for garnish
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions, garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, garnish
- 3 fl oz Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 8 oz grilled chicken breast, slices
- 1/2 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until starting to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds more.
- Add chicken broth, Shiitake mushrooms, baby spinach, Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG) and ramen noodles. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Place sliced chicken, mushrooms, and baby spinach around bowl.
- Split into two bowls or one large bowl.
- Garnish with torn cilantro, matchstick carrots, green onions, and jalapeno slices.