Serrano Chili Shrimp & Scallop Fajita Bowl
- 1/2 cup thin sliced yellow onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 fl oz Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 8 each 16/20 raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 8 each jumbo scallops, raw, muscle removed
- 6 each julienne red pepper strips
- 6 each julienne green pepper strips
- 12 each cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions, garnish
- 1 fl oz canola oil
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 4 each lime wedges
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and pepper strips and saute about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp & scallops and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring frequently
- Add tomatoes, clam juice and Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
- Reduce heat and simmer about 2 -3 minutes.
- Split rice into two bowls.
- Evenly divide seafood & vegetables between the bowls.
- Garnish with green onions & lime wedges.