short rib grilled cheese
Grilled sourdough topped with serrano chili garlic aioli, short rib, and Vermont cheddar cheese.
- 2 slices Sour dough bread
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 fl oz serrano chili aioli
- 4 fl oz Short rib, cooked
- 2 oz Vermont cheddar
- Heat a heavy pan over medium-low heat.
- Thinly spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Spread the other side of each slice with serrano chili aioli.
- Place the bread, butter-side-down, in the pan.
- Divide the cheese and short rib evenly on top of the serrano chili aioli.
- Adjust the heat so the bread sizzles gently.
- When the cheese is about halfway melted, use a spatula to flip one slice over on top of the other, and press lightly to melt.
- Keep turning the sandwich, pressing gently, until the sandwich is compact and both sides are crusty and the cheese is melted.
serrano chili aioli
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.