Shrimp BLT Club Sandwich with Korean Hot Aioli
- 3 slices Sourdough Bread
- 4 Shrimp 16-20’s
- 3 fl oz Korean hot aioli
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 cup Mixed Greens
- 1/2 fl oz Ken's Metropolitan Select Red Wine Vinaigrette (KE1052)
- Cook the shrimp and cut in half lengthwise
- Toast bread and spread Korean hot aioli on one side of each slice of bread.
- Toss the greens with Ken's Metropolitan Select Red Wine Vinaigrette (KE1052).
- Layer the sandwich as follows: bread, greens, bacon, tomato, bread, greens, shrimp and bread.
- Cut sandwich in half and serve with your choice of side.
Korean hot aioli
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.