3 slices Sourdough Bread
4 Shrimp 16-20’s, cooked and cut in half lengthwise
3 fl oz Korean hot aioli
2 slices bacon, cooked
3 slices tomato
1 cup Mixed Greens
1. Toast bread and spread Korean hot aioli on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Toss the greens with Ken's Metropolitan Select Red Wine Vinaigrette (KE1052).
3. Layer the sandwich as follows: Bread, greens, bacon, tomato, bread, greens, shrimp and bread.
4. Cut sandwich in half and put on one half of the plate, place the accompaniment on the other side of the plate.
Korean hot aioli
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.