3 slices Sourdough Bread
4 Shrimp 16-20’s
3 fl oz Korean hot aioli
2 slices bacon, cooked
3 slices tomato
1 cup Mixed Greens
1. Cook the shrimp and cut in half lengthwise
2. Toast bread and spread Korean hot aioli on one side of each slice of bread.
3. Toss the greens with Ken's Metropolitan Select Red Wine Vinaigrette (KE1052).
4. Layer the sandwich as follows: bread, greens, bacon, tomato, bread, greens, shrimp and bread.
5. Cut sandwich in half and serve with your choice of side.
Korean hot aioli
8 fl oz Extra Heavy Mayonnaise (KE0898)
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.