Skillet Rice Noodle Bowl with Shrimp and Vegetables
- 1 (6.75-ounce) package rice vermicelli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 each 16/20 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, white and light green parts only
- 8 oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Prepare the vermicelli according to the package instructions.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet, add the shrimp and cook until no longer translucent. Finish the shrimp with the lime juice and set aside.
- Drain the noodles and place them in a bowl. Add the cabbage, carrots, cucumbers and scallions. Add Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and toss.
- Place into bowls and top with the shrimp and cilantro.