steak & shroom flatbread
Flatbread brushed with Kogi Serrano Chili Sauce topped with mozzarella, fontina, Korean BBQ marinated grilled steak, spinach, oyster and shiitake mushrooms. Drizzled with Kogi Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Sauce and cilantro.
- 4 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 4 oz Sirloin steak, marinated, grilled, sliced
- 1 Flatbread dough
- 4 tbsp Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Fontina cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Spinach, sautéed
- 4 oz Shiitake mushrooms, sautéed
- 1 tbsp Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- `1 pinch Cilantro, chopped
- Marinate steak with Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) and grill to desired temperature.
- Brush crust with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
- Top with mozzarella and fontina cheeses, mushrooms and sliced steak.
- Bake at 450°F until cheese is melted.
- When flatbread exits oven, cut, drizzle with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.