4 oz Sirloin steak, marinated, grilled, sliced
1 Flatbread dough
4 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 oz Fontina cheese, shredded
4 oz Spinach, sautéed
4 oz Shiitake mushrooms, sautéed
`1 pinch Cilantro, chopped
1. Marinate steak with Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) and grill to desired temperature.
2. Brush crust with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
3. Top with mozzarella and fontina cheeses, mushrooms and sliced steak.
4. Bake at 450°F until cheese is melted.
5. When flatbread exits oven, cut, drizzle with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.