Sticky Spicy Pulled Pork and Spinach Sandwich
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 Potato roll
- 2 fl oz Sticky Spicy Wing Sauce with Gochujang (KG3448HG)
- 4 oz pulled pork, warm
- 1 oz sharp provolone
- 2 cups spinach, cooked
- 3 slices garlic pickles
- To cook spinach, heat olive oil in pan, add spinach and sauté. Season with garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Remove and set aside.
- Cut roll in half and drizzle both sides with Sticky Spicy Wing Sauce with Gochujang (KG3448HG).
- Top with pulled pork, provolone, spinach and sliced pickles.
- Serve with your choice of side.