Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Scallop & Lobster Chops
- 4 Dry scallops, U-15
- 2 North American lobster tails, 5-6 oz, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1 cup Zucchini, 1" dice
- 1 cup Yellow squash, 1" dice
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, 1" dice
- 2 Metal skewers, 10"
- 2 tbsp Garlic butter, melted
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Seafood seasoning
- Skewer half of lobster tail around a jumbo scallop to form a “chop”.
- Put two tails with two scallops per skewer, making two skewers.
- Brush both sides of seafood with garlic butter & sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Grill over medium heat insuring not to burn the lobster tail.
- Glaze seafood with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and sear vegetables.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Plate vegetables and place skewers over bed on vegetables.