sweet garlic teriyaki shrimp stir-fry
- 1 lb 16/20 shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper , sliced into thin strips
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 1 cup bok chop, julienne
- 1 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1 cup brown rice , cooked
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until done.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil over high heat.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry quickly until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the shrimp and Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) to the pan and toss.
- Remove and serve over rice.