1 lb 16/20 shrimp , peeled and deveined
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 cup red bell pepper , sliced into thin strips
3 green onions, sliced
1 cup sugar snap peas
1/2 cup julienne carrots
1 cup bok chop, julienne
1 cup brown rice , cooked
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add shrimp and cook until done.
3. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil over high heat.
5. Add the vegetables and stir-fry quickly until the vegetables begin to soften.
6. Add the shrimp and Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) to the pan and toss.
7. Remove and serve over rice.