Sweet Orange Chili Salmon Bowl
- 1 oz zucchini, cut into ¾" half moons, roasted
- 1 oz yellow squash, cut into ¾" half moons, roasted
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, raw
- 2 tbsp edamame beans, roasted
- 1/2 cup brown rice, steamed
- 2 tbsp roasted red peppers, diced ½"
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 4 slices avocado
- 1.5 fl oz Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG)
- 1 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 1 each 4 oz salmon fillet, skinless
- 3 fl oz Serrano Chili Vinaigrette
- Brush salmon fillet with Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG) and roast in a 400° oven until desired temperature (about 8 minutes).
- *reserve the remaining Orange Sauce for plating.
- Toss edamame, yellow squash and zucchini with Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) and roast on a tray in a 400 degree oven for 4- 6 minutes.
- Toss warm roasted vegetables in a bowl with the rice, spinach, red peppers and Serrano Chili Vinaigrette.
- Plate rice and vegetables mix into a serving bowl.
- Top vegetables and rice with avocado and pepitas.
- Place salmon fillet on top of salad and re-glaze with Sweet Orange Chili Sauce with Garlic and Soy (KG3447HG).
Serrano Chili Vinaigrette
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.