- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 cup Carrot matchsticks
- 1 cup Zucchini matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 tsp Salt, to taste
- 2 cups White rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1/3 cup Green onions, sliced
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir carrot and zucchini in the hot oil until vegetables begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in bean sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir until carrots are tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and set vegetables aside.
- Stir cooked rice, green onions, Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) , and black pepper in the same skillet until rice is hot.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat, melt butter and gently fry eggs over easy.
- To serve, divide hot cooked rice mixture between 3 serving bowls and top each bowl with 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and a fried egg.
- Serve Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) on the side for mixing into bibimbap.