2 tbsp Sesame oil
1 cup Carrot matchsticks
1 cup Zucchini matchsticks
1/2 cup Fresh bean sprouts
1 cup Button mushrooms, sliced
1/8 tsp Salt, to taste
2 cups White rice, cooked and cooled
1/3 cup Green onions, sliced
1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
1 tbsp Butter
1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir carrot and zucchini in the hot oil until vegetables begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in bean sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir until carrots are tender, about 3 more minutes.
3. Season to taste with salt and set vegetables aside.
4. Stir cooked rice, green onions, Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) , and black pepper in the same skillet until rice is hot.
5. In a separate skillet over medium heat, melt butter and gently fry eggs over easy.
6. To serve, divide hot cooked rice mixture between 3 serving bowls and top each bowl with 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and a fried egg.
7. Serve Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) on the side for mixing into bibimbap.