wok seared calamari
- 8 oz Calamari, rings and tentacles
- 2 tbsp Rice wine
- 2 tbsp Peanut oil
- 1/2 cup Baby corn, sliced
- 2 tbsp Scallions
- 4 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 2 tbsp Fresno pepper or birds eye chili, sliced
- Place rings and tentacles in a bowl with the rice wine. Leave for 15 minutes, then strain.
- Put a wok or large, heavy-based frying pan over medium heat and when it's hot, add the peanut oil.
- Add the sliced corn, scallions and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- When pan is hot again, add the drained calamari and stir-fry until it turns opaque, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add reserved corn, scallions and the Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and stir-fry for 30 seconds or so, until hot. Garnish with pepper.